Northwest Hiker Presents A List of 10 Essential
Items that ALL Hikers Should Have with Them while
Enjoying the Trails of the Great Northwest.
(Yah, I know, its more than 10, but
I promise, you will not be sorry.)
- Map & Compass / GPS / SPOT
- Emergency Shelter
- Flashlight/Headlamp with EXTRA Bulb/Batteries
- Water and Filtering System
- Extra Clothing Including Rain gear
- Extra Food
- Pocket Knife and repair kit
- Waterproof Matches and Fire Starter
- Whistle and Metal Mirror
- 1st Aid Kit with Insect Repellent,
Sun screen, and Toilet Paper
I have included in this hiking guide the items that I never hike without.
CLICK HERE to learn more.