1. After you make a selection from the adjacent menu, your
computer will ask you if you want to run or save
the program/file. Choose: RUN.
2. Then the computer will tell you that the Publisher could
not be verified and are you sure that you want to run
this software. Choose: RUN.
3. Then the computer will ask you to select a Destination Directory. Choose: INSTALL.
4. Finally, the computer will tell you that is has completed the installation. Choose: FINISH.
5. At that time, the computer's Display Properties window will open. If you have clicked on
the screen before it appears, you may not see it, as it will be behind the open window that
you have clicked on. You can press the Tab + Alt keys and find this properties window, where
you can tell your computer how many minutes to WAIT before starting the screensaver.